Friday, August 7, 2009

Chemotherapy - Day 5

08.07.09: Chemotherapy - Day 5

Today was probably the best day I have had this week with the chemo. It may have to do with the fact that I don't have another five-day week until the 24th of this month, but also everything seemed to go quickly and easily today.

I was the first patient at the office today, like usual, and only three or four other patients came in while I was there. I spent most of the day watching ESPN News and Cash Cab, and ended up getting out of the office in less than three hours.

I felt good enough today that I didn't have to take a nap when I got home, which is fine by me since the naps tend to make me feel even worse when I get up. Later tonight, I will be going to my brother's apartment to hang out with him and Gary Stanton (one of my good friends I have known for a very long time).

For now, though, I am going to get offline. I just wanted to update everyone and say that I had a good day. I may write something over the weekend if I have a chance, but if not I should be able to check in when I return to work on Monday. Thank you still for all of the comments and messages that keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment